Sunday 10 July 2011

I've almost finished writing my book!

One of my reasons for coming to Greece this time was to knuckle down to working on my book "Kalo Taxidi - Notes from Greece and the Greek Islands".

Usually when I come to Greece I get so many new ideas that I want to completely revamp the book when I get home.  This time I was determined to leave any new material for a later book.  The basic content of the book was crystallised before I arrived on Amorgos.  I tidied up the book, and added some 2011 updates.  And now the book is almost finished.  I just need to master the techniques of e-publishing, and "Kalo Taxidi" will be launched on the world!

Update 14/07/2011

After a lot of "fun and games" mastering the ins and outs of ebook publishing, "Kalo Taxidi" is now with Kindle "for review", and, fingers crossed, should be on sale in 24 hours.

My next book was going to be about old phrase books.  Perhaps instead I should write a basic guide to epublishing!

Further update

"Kalo Taxidi!" is now publsihed, and is available on Amazon.  At present the book is only available for Kindle; the paper version will follow asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment