Monday 2 April 2012

Avocado - a vegetarian restaurant in Athens

I've eaten many times at the Eden vegetarian restaurant in Athens, and managed to find the Eden each time it moved to different premises.  The dish I remember is the ravioli, large and flavoursome ravioli.  I've tried to find the Eden online, but it appears to be no more.

On my last visit I had less than a day in Athens, but walking down Nikis I saw the Avocado and made a mental note to dine there on a future visit.  No chance of a meal on that visit, as it was about midnight when I returned from a concert at the Megaron and walked past the Avocado on the way back to my hotel - in winter the Avocado shuts at 9 p.m.  Scanning the Athens News, I saw an article about the Avocado.  Next  time I'm in Athens I hope to eat at the Avocado.

Nourishing mind, body and spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment